Moisture problems turn up in several ways. Having to wipe windows reveals that the house is not breathing well enough to rid itself of excess moisture. It is NOT a window problem. We can check for humidity levels. These should not exceed 60% relative humidity for an extended period of time.
As in these pictures below, mold ("mould" in Canada!) will grow where the surface is warm and moist enough. We especially see this in closets, behind furniture, in basements, crawlspaces and in attics, and inside walls. Mould can make you sick! Possible symptoms include asthma, frequent colds, illnesses and/or coughing, runny noses, sleep problems, and chronic illnesses that zap your energy and vitality. Check out this doctor's investigation into the problems that can result from mould in your home or office by clicking here.
Do not use bleach or hydrogen peroxide on mould without wearing a respirator! Expect the mould to return as your treatment will not reach all of it.
We recommend and offer two natural solutions that are safe for humans and pets, but that kill mould on contact -and one even smells good! It's called "Thieves Essential Oil." We can also get rid of bad smells left over from moisture or other problems that is very inexpensive, using this totally natural product. This solution is proven and is patented! See the Google (technical) page here. Moulds are clever. More than one essential oils is necessary to eliminate most of them. Sometimes removal of the affected insulation and dry-wall/wood is required.
Why put your family at risk? Help is near at hand.